Saturday, February 28, 2009

I haven't been on this because my mind has been difunctional for the past week. It all finally caught up to me. All I've been doing is thinking about everything a person can possibly think of. And the thinking is leading me to be wordless with everything, and everyone. Kinda like that dude from Little Miss Sunshine. Why? Because if your wordless with everything, and everyone, you won't get blamed for some shit you really didn't do, or say. Soo I respond to everyone saying, "I don't know.." or "I don't remember.." or I just don't reply. I listen. It's my best answer. Blaaahhhh, and if I do reply, don't be mad that I'm telling you something you don't wanna hear. Sorrry, I truly doan k'yerr bitcheszz. And I have found just laughing, and smiling is the best solution. Although this week has been so shitty, I've been so grateful to just be here, phoneless and hibernating.
I don't think I'll be on here for a whileeee until I feel something really good or something. BUTTTTT:
Thank you Grahamy cracker for never failing to put a smile on my face. Thank you sisters, and Christopher for always being there with open arms, and open hearts. Thank you Mel dubby for listening, and being so happy and gay with Cobby. Thank you Gabriella for acting like a boy with me. Thank you Ateh Nat for just being so clueless, all day, err'day. Thank you Jazmin And Celynna for just spending weekends doing nothing, but having the best of times acting like lesbos'zz. Thank you Amberrr for being so cool. Thank you Andrew for putting me through every little thing to make my life like the best misery for the past 2 years and a half. Thank you Pasquale, [haha], for picking me up randomly just to chat with no gas. Thank you Darrell for not leaving and being there. And Thank you God for not being there..

I don't even know if people even read these? Those who do, thanks I guess.
Have a happy Saturday y'all (: