Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hello,

Hello nobody.
I'am sitting on my ass doing absolutely nothing.
I hate doing nothing.
I'am sucha spazz.
Hello pretty young thang.
How the heck are ya?
Hello childhood innocence.
I miss you.
Hello temptation.
You'are a frequent sinful visitor.
Hello babe.
I miss you a million times more.
Please show up in my dreams more often.
Please?
Hello unconditional.
Is it Tuesday yet?
You never fail to surprise me with your bullshit.
Hello love.
You haven't visited me yet.
I'am disappointed.
I've only seen your evil twin.
Infatuation.
Good bye infatuation.
I hate you.
You deserve to die.
Hello teenage boy.
You'are quite hormonic these days.
You never look me in the eye when you talk to me ever.
I don't know anymore.
Why you?
I don't know and I really wish I did.
There's got to be a reason why.
Hello teenage girl.
Do you ever stop with your sillyness?
Hello denial.
Do I know you?
Hello Beautiful Mama.
Rest In Peace. My promises to you are forever here.
And lemme tell ya, I'am doing my best.
We love you.
Hello God.
Where are you?
Why do I find you so difficult to reach?
I need you.
All the time.
Everyday.
Hello Sara.
Where are you going?