Sunday, February 8, 2009

As you can see, if you didn't already know, this is a image of Adam and Eve with the serpent surrounding them as they are trapped inside the luscious, not so much luscious, green apple.
This is basically the story of our lives. Why? Because this is the story that pretty much started our faith in God as sinners. This is the story that showed us that it is okay if we sin, because in the end God will love you. He is the only person who can ever love each of us unconditionally all day, everyday.
Now how beautiful does that sound. He called and made for us to be sinners so that we can learn from our mistakes. So that we can see our imperfections in each other, and realize that it is okay that we are not perfect. To me, imperfection is beautiful. Why try to be perfect if we can never be? I realize that I make mistakes on a day to day basis. And I also realize that it is okay. I do not try to be perfect in everything I do because I will never be. There's always a mistake somehow, some way. All I can do is to try to love unconditionally.
Temptation: The shit each of us get ourselves into day after day into something that either society says is bad, your parents say is bad, your friends say is bad, or even the Bible (which is by the way just a book with parables to teach us the love God has for us and is not to be taken literal.) We do not know what God is thinking. We do not truly know what is good for us, and what is bad. How the hell would we know. We are just a group of people who say what is good or bad because we are surrounded by people who say what is right and what is wrong. I mean, sure. There are somethings that are truly bad for you and what not, but we are nobody to be the judge of that. I can not tell you that sex is bad, or taking birth control is bad. Or even something as simple as smoking weed, or drinking alcohol. Or even simpler as doing your goddamn homework. I'll let you be the judge of that, along with your best companion, God.





And if you don't have faith, I'll believe for you.