Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Story Time.

Christmas Eve And Christmas were great. This year, I spent it with my dad's side of the family. And let me tell you, they are truly a trip, and really funny. You would think it wouldn't be as fun since there isn't as many people as my moms, but it was. I stood up all night just talking to my cousins that I hadn't talked to in a while since I rarely go over anymore, which by the way is not intentionally. But, we had so much to say and tell each other as if we have never met before. Talking to them reminded me of when we were little and all the stupid things we used to do. We would always play this crane game, or hang my little cousin's underwear on top of a tree to piss him off, or make the same cousin dress up as a girl to get in our "secret club" we didn't even have and only made up to see him with make-up, dress, and heels on. Or when I was trying to do a magic trick with a bead, and got it stuck up my nose. Or when we went to Mexico and my older brother fell through the tree house and cut his whole leg while being the announcer dude from the soccer games. Hahah, or when we kept eating this really good stuff that my tia kept giving us with chili and lemon, until we found out it was pig balls. Or the point in time where my 2 cousins, little brother, and I were obsessed with sour bubble gum And the day we started calling it funny gum. Why? Because my dad and nina were smoking a blunt in the back yard, and little did we know what the fuck that was, so0o0o when they came back in the house, they were laughing at everything we were saying. And of course, being little we thought it was funny too. Now, we know of course that they called it funny gum only because they were high off their asses, haha. Now, they always tell us to go get them some funny gum knowing that we now what they fucken mean.
Some of the best and worst times happened with my dad's family. I would have to say that the worst was when we all seen my grandma die the day we all came back from a nice day at Catalina Island. Everyone on my dad's side went, except my grandpa. He stood home, as if he knew something bad would happen that night. That day was wonderful. The night, not so much. The next day, she passed away. In a way, it was a nice way to go. The last day of her life being taken away from her, not knowing it would come so soon, but the fact that she got to spend it with all of us. It was nice.

Hmmft, that's enough stories for tonight.
G'nighhht.